Are You Thinking about Bankruptcy?
Are Creditors calling you at home, or even worse, at your job?
Are they threatening you with Repossession, Garnishment, Foreclosure or a Lawsuit?
Are you worried about losing your Job, your Home, or your Retirement Savings?
Have you ever considered speaking with a BOARD CERTIFIED BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY?
You may need a bankruptcy consultation if you want to:
- Eliminate the legal obligation to pay most or all of your debts.
- Stop foreclosure proceedings on your house or mobile home.
- Prevent repossession of your car or other property.
- Stop wage garnishment, debt collection harassment, and similar creditor actions.
- Restore or prevent termination.
Let us Help You!
At the DELLUTRI LAW GROUP, one of our primary areas of business is representing individuals in bankruptcy under the new bankruptcy law. If you are experiencing any of these problems, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. We offer a FREE INITIAL CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION to individuals willing to learn about the new bankruptcy law.
Click here to learn how the Dellutri Law Group can help with your bankruptcy filing.