INJURED & NEED HELP?
- Serious Bodily Injury and Wrongful Death Cases From Automobile Accidents
- Alcohol Related Injury and Death Cases
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Animal Attacks and Bites
- Premises Liability
I Guarantee: “No Fees or Costs unless you win.”
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, it is important to consult with an attorney immediately.
At the DELLUTRI LAW GROUP , our practice involves helping people from all walks of life through the personal injury and wrongful death process. We believe that open and honest communication between an attorney and a client is the only way to begin the healing process. We know that the decision to hire a Personal Injury Attorney is not an easy one, and you have many choices. If you do not know a personal injury attorney, your decision is even harder. Let’s be honest, the phone books, television ads and billboards are filled with attorneys who say they want your business.
When choosing an attorney, select a firm that has a proven track record and is highly respected in the legal community; hire an attorney that you can discuss your problems with; an attorney who will listen to you; an attorney who will explain the processes and procedures to you; an attorney that will treat you with respect; an attorney that encourages you to ask questions; and an attorney that will return your phone calls promptly.
We offer a confidential consultation to anyone seeking our services. At your consultation, we will attempt to answer all of your questions. Although many of our new clients come from referrals, most new clients want to know answers to the following questions, and we will gladly discuss all of your concerns:
- What are your areas of specialization ?
- Have you handled cases like mine before? How many? What was the outcome?
- Will you be the only attorney who works on the case? If not, who else will work on it?
- How long will it take for this case to be resolved?
- Will you take my case on a contingent fee basis?
- Are there things I should do to improve my case, or to help you?
- How will you keep me informed about the progress of my case?
- If I contact your office with questions, how long will you take to return my call?
- If you are unavailable or on vacation, who can I speak to about my case?
- How often do you go to trial?
- If I am not happy with a settlement offer and you want to settle, will you go to court anyway?
- If I am happy with the offer but you think we can win more at trial, will you follow my wishes?
- Have you ever been disciplined by an ethics committee, or been suspended from the practice of law? If so, why?
During and after your consultation, ask yourself: Does the attorney really have my best interests at heart? At the DELLUTRI LAW GROUP, we know the value of the attorney-client relationship, and we will work hard to earn your business.
Focused on making bad situations better and putting lives back together.