The Dellutri Law Group provides aggressive and innovative representation for victims of personal injury and wrongful death from automobile accidents. We also represent individuals for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, short sales, and protection from harassing debt collectors.
When we welcome you to the Dellutri Law Group, we don’t think of you as just a case or a client, you become a friend of the firm—and here is what we offer our friends:
- Experience – The Dellutri Law Group has been helping people since 1999, and although many come to us with routine cases wherein the legal issues are recognized and dealt with, we are also glad to take on the challenging cases that require more complex strategies—or even better, give us the opportunity to shape the law going forward.
- Integrity and candor – When you hire an attorney, your goal is to secure quality legal advice. Our goal is to point you in the correct direction, and this means making sure you are pursuing the best path for your future. We take a thorough look at your legal issues and help you determine what is good for you today—and tomorrow.
Excellence – Serving those who are depending on us for help with legal issues is The Dellutri Law Group’s most important responsibility. We employ the team approach, assembling the right talent, knowledge, and experience at the right time, with a high priority on the responsiveness of attorneys and paralegals.
The entire staff is encouraged to set their own standards of personal excellence, knowing that the only limitations will be the ones they place on themselves. We are a close team that encourages one other in both our professional and personal lives.
- Care and Compassion – At The Dellutri Law Group, Carmen and the firm partners lead by example. Positivity, enthusiasm, and a caring attitude are contagious. This begins at the top and trickles through the entire organization, offering you a support system and a place where you feel comfortable. We are inspired to help you, and we encourage you to interact with the paralegals and assistants working on your case, and to discuss the issues important to you.
You may need a bankruptcy consultation if you want to:
- Eliminate the legal obligation to pay most or all of your debts.
- Stop foreclosure proceedings on your house or mobile home.
- Prevent repossession of your car or other property.
- Stop wage garnishment, debt collection harassment, and similar creditor actions.
- Restore or prevent termination.
You may need a foreclosure defense consultation if:
- You are experiencing financial setbacks and are unable to pay your mortgage.
- You have been served with a summons and complaint regarding foreclosure.
- Your mortgage is “underwater” and you don’t know whether it’s worth it to keep paying.
You may need a personal injury consultation if:
- You have been injured in an accident.
- After a car accident you are unable to drive to work or take your children to school.
- You are suffering from aches and pains and need prompt medical attention, but not sure how you will pay for it.
- Your insurance company is not taking immediate action to help you get the care you need.
- You are wondering how you will be compensated for the pain and suffering you have endured as a result of someone’s negligence.
You may need to consider a short sale for your home if:
- You can no longer afford to make the payments on your home, and you don’t see the circumstances changing anytime soon.
- Your property is never going to increase in value for you to recoup your investments.
- You have an investment property that is problematic and financially depleting.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- BP Oil Spill
- FDCPA Violations