Can I Contact the Lender in a Foreclosure to Make an Offer?

Are you trying to buy back your property or are you trying to buy back a third party’s? If you want to buy someone else’s property, you can contact their attorney, and ask them to put you in touch with someone from the bank so you can start negotiating on the property. If they don’t want to do that, you can try to buy it at the foreclosure sale. You just have to know what you’re willing to pay for the property. If it’s your own property, the banks are usually very unwilling to sell it back to the original owner for a discounted amount.