All Foreclosure Defense Attorneys Are Not the Same
At The Dellutri Law Group, PA, we believe in offering our time and resources to individuals who are willing to spend some of their valuable time talking to us. If you’re willing to take the time to come and meet with us, our Florida foreclosure defense attorneys pledge to exceed your expectations, and we will do it all at no cost to you. Not sure what specific questions to ask when looking for your perfect attorney? Download a copy of our free eBook, How Do I Choose an Attorney to Defend My Rights?
Here is a sneak peek of what to expect when hiring The Dellutri Law Group, PA to handle your foreclosure case:
- The process is seamless and most importantly, simple.
- Your attorney will spend time sitting down with you to explain the best strategy for your case.
- You will learn about all the defenses that are available to you.
- If you choose not to fight the foreclosure, for whatever reason, you will leave our office with an alternate plan of action with the other options that are available for you to pursue.
- If it is determined that fighting the foreclosure is the recommendation of the attorney, we will answer every single question you bring and will discuss in detail, a plan of action, and thorough explanations of the strategies and defenses that will be used and implemented on your behalf regarding your case. You’ll find out how the court will most likely respond to your situation (we’ve done this enough that we usually have a good idea) and circumstances. You’ll also be given a timeline and expected date of completion.
- At the conclusion of your strategic foreclosure defense session, you will leave with a plan of action.
- You will leave with the knowledge you need, peace of mind, and a strategy for your personal game plan moving forward.
The most important part of the foreclosure process is to NOT IGNORE IT. As easy as it may seem to pretend nothing is happening, doing so can lead to serious consequences. We want to get you on the road to not only a fresh start but also financial freedom.
Often, our Florida foreclosure attorneys find that people ignore what they could have fought because they think they can just go out and purchase a cheaper home within their means. While we think living within your means is ideal, that is not a very solid plan when it comes to strategizing your best move regarding a foreclosure. Defaulting on a loan will hurt your credit score, rendering it tough to get another loan. It's not impossible, but it will take some time to rebuild.
To learn more, including how our Florida foreclosure defense lawyers can help you, request a complimentary strategy session; call us today at (800) 391-4337.