"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?” - Martin Luther King Jr.
This is a question that our staff at the Dellutri Law Group always keeps in mind. With offices that stretch up and down the Southwest Florida coast and across the state to Orlando, we have the ability to make a difference in countless lives and communities.
Carmen Dellutri’s love for philanthropy has run through the veins of the Dellutri Law Group ever since opening the doors over 21 years ago. Blood drives, food drives, and toy drives are just the surface of what our offices strive to do to show our support to different organizations; however, Carmen’s contagious passion for giving back has spread like wildfire to each of our employees, thus the Dellutri Passion Projects were born.
The Dellutri Law Group Passion Project Picks
- Carmen Dellutri, Attorney
- Passion Project: Midwest Food Bank
- Amanda Downing, Attorney
- Passion Project: MADD (Mothers Against Drunk/Distracted Driving)
- Joe LoTempio, Attorney
- Passion Project: Gulf Coast Humane Society
- Christie Lee Garratt, Office Manager
- Passion Project: The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc.
- Ronnie Fedorcyzk, Legal Assistant
- Passion Project: March of Dimes
- Nathalie Olivo, Personal Injury Legal Assistant
- Passion Project: The Boys and Girls Club of Lee County
- Maria Cartagena, Legal Assistant
- Passion Project: Children’s Advocacy Center of SW Florida, Inc.
- Dayana Hernandez, Front Desk
- Passion Project: P.A.W.S.
- Litzy Mozo, Front Desk
- Passion Project: Faith Bark, Inc.
- Casey Byrus, Marketing Director
- Passion Project: Valerie’s House
Dellutri Law Group: Firm Sponsorships
- Lee Health Blood Centers: Twice yearly, our office supports Lee Health is our semi-annual blood drive.
- Toys for Tots: In October we begin our office Toy Drive to collect as many toys as possible to support the efforts of Toys for Tots.